CALL CENTRE INTERVIEW



Common Call Centre Interview questions and how to reply them :

1. Why do you want to work in a call centre?

Ans. BPO industry is booming in our country and in the last few years ( 8-9 ) it has approximately grown 8 folds. Besides handsome packages the industry also appreciates a performer and performance. I am a person looking for a better prospect and higher opportunity. I like to interact with people and I can get along with the people very easily. So, I am having this quality in me. I believe that I can serve this industry to the best of my abilities and at the same time I can develop my personality and communication skills while serving. ( show your eagerness to work hard )

2. Why should I appoint you?

Ans: I am confident, hardworking, punctual, honest and target oriented person. I like to work with my team under any pressure or any circumstances. As per urgency of the company I don't mind to do other people's work and I dont mind working for late hours. ( show your talents & plus points )

3. What if I reject you?

Ans: Success and failure are the both important parts of our life. Today if I get rejected I will take it in a positive way. But I would like to know where I lack and what are my mistakes so that I can improve myself, rectify my mistakes and get ready for the next interview. ( show your positive and optimistic nature and also your humble willingness to learn and rectify your mistakes )

4. What are your negative qualities?

Ans: According to me I don't have any negative quality but if I come to know that I will rectify my level best as soon as possible. ( never start telling your bad points or drawbacks during an interview )

5. What are your positive qualities?

Ans: I am confident, hardworking, punctual, honest and target oriented person with lots of patience and over all a positive personality. ( never be shy to show your plus points and keep your answer closely related to the nature of the job you are applying for )

6. What is your salary expectation?

Ans: Money is not a criteria, it is not a big issue for me. As per my performance, as per my post which you have decided for me and as per the company policy. My salary is negotiable. ( never give out a certain amount )

7. What if other company is paying you more than us?

Ans: Money is not a criteria. It is not a big issue for me. I am here in this company not for the sake of job but to build my career. I like to serve my company to the best of my abilities and I will see my company grow and build my career. I am not that kind of person who can switch off from one job to another just for the sake of money. I am dedicated with my company where I work. ( show your loyalty and reliability )

Q8. When can you join this company?

Ans: As soon as possible, you are the best person to judge it. ( show your willingness to join at the earliest, don't ever show that you are tied somewhere else )